Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Little Flowers,Blue Knights and The Little Women's Hospitality Program

Yes, I must be nuts, or maybe this  all will stop me from thinking our impeding financial issues.  We are already running a Little Flowers group in our church already. I am leading Wreath 3. I decided to run The Little Women's Hospitality Program out of my home for the girls, with the all the parents participating Hosting a night. And then decided to run a Blue Knights Club for Special Needs boys--this one I haven't figured out.  Let me preface this by saying this was all God in church today on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.  Thanks to God and Our Blessed Mother.  The things I do are always God-inspired. 

God Bless,
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...