Monday, April 18, 2011

The closing of Lent...

Well I know I haven't written in awhile but I am back to writing or trying daily posts.  Why you might say? God is amazing.  He guides on paths you least expect until he pops it right in your lap. He is guiding me on a journey or path I thought I gave up on years ago.  There is a season for everything.  Yes now I am writing again, but a different type of writing, a more seasoned type of writing.  I guess He needed me to grow up, experience and appreciate life a bit before I was to write the book I am writing. Then Lent pops into my head.  What a Lent this had been?  My first thought was it  a failure.  It has been a trying Lent, but one that is guiding me on a closer path with God.  So I guess my Lent was not a failure, at least not in God's eyes.  Now as I start Holy Week, I realize what a sorrow, a loss for The Blessed Mother.  As I have a son really sick this week, I can feel her pain a little, nothing compared what she went through.  When I have to bear my crosses I always to look to her and her son.  It is through our crosses that we walk closer with God.  Have a Blessed Holy Week.

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...