Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anatomy and Physiology

This book is awesome by Jeannie Fulbright.  It is thorough and engaging with experiments/activities at then end of each chapter. It is goes into terms may only see in a high school book, but explains them on the level of a 6-8th grade student.  She has made scientists out of my children. My kids love her books.  This maybe be the last book we do because my son will be hitting 8th grade.  She has made my children's elementary experience with science awesome! I highly recommend her books.  They are for the gifted, average, and slow processing learner. For those of you who use Charlotte Mason or Classical education this a huge resource for your homeschool. Thank you Jeannie for the ride!
http://www.jeanniefulbright.com/anatomy-and-physiology/

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...