Thursday, March 1, 2012

God's work

Today was the worst day I had in quite awhile.  I woke up really sick. I still am but had to write this. It is amazing how technology has changed our lives and, sometimes I wonder if it is for the better.  Well today my phone shut down three times.  My internet server was off and on all day.  So I got the message about the silence of my heart in prayer to God, as I was blocked off from the rest of the world.  I prayed and talked to him a lot today.  It is funny how He shows us what needs to be in our lives.  We  do homeschool and that is the root of homeschooling: real learning. Today was a real learning day.  In the midst of my talking and prayer time to God some answers and some I didn't want to do, but is His Will.  Thy will be done, as The Blessed Mother said her yes to God we all do.  My yes means a career change, scary yes, but He will be there to guide me through it.  So tonight being sick allows me to focus on Him and His Will for my life.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...