Monday, September 10, 2012

Revelation through Crosses 9-11

Life is not safe, being a Christian is not safe. We all must carry our crosses. As I look at the cross, I see love poured out from Jesus to us through the nail scars. Lately my crosses have made me closer to God than I ever have been my entirely life. I am embrace Grace at the cross. I thank God everyday for the opportunities he has given and the blessings he has entrusted me with. Tomorrow will be 11 years...  11 years passed fleeting.  I remember like yesterday, so many lost. We will never forget the day that changed our world.  God Bless all the souls whom are walking with God.  You are missed....

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...