Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fall is here!

As we are coming upon the Fall, I look back at a great summer I had with my children. We did alot of small trips, but we just had fun together. This is what I wanted this summer. I want them to remember summer time as having fun with Mom. August 18th we started school, we had a hard time starting back so I instituted half days. This week we are in the full swing of it all. My babies are growing up. On top of that the doctor discovered, I have a fibroid on my ovary which needs to be removed. I also have fibroids on my breasts. It is not cancer, which is a good thing. I have laid my life to do God's Will, wherever it brings me. At times it is hard, but following His path is the right path for us. What a joy it is to teach my children! We have so much fun learning together. I look back on the past 3 years, I taught both of my children to read and discover new things. Whenever someone asks me what I love about Homeschooling, I can seriously say it is God working within my children.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

dear noelle,

i'm praying for your health. when will you be having surgery? also, how old are your children?

praising God it is NOT cancer.

love mel

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...