Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time flies!

School started for us on August 21st. Chloe is now in 7th grade and Luke is 5th. Time Flies! I remember the day I brought them both home from the hospital. I cried that day.
I look at Chloe becoming the young, bright, spiritual young lady she has become. As I look back, I remember the 5 year old playing hide and seek with me. The angel dressed up and an Angel for the Christmas Play. She now has become a very confident young lady, whom I am so proud to call my daughter.
I look at Luke the young, bright, soon to be architect or cartoonist, spiritual young man he has become. I remember him playing Thomas the tank engine with me and I always got stuck being Percy. Watching The Thomas movies for hours, as he made the distinct sounds of every different train. He looked so cute being a Shepherd in the Christmas Play. He now knows more than I do at times and teaches me. Learning is an ongoing process, we should all try to learn something each day. He has become a very confident, sure of himself young man, whom I am so proud to call my son.

Times flies,
you turn around and the fleeting of the clock has spun,
once a child,
now has become a man or a woman,
Time Flies,
Mothers cry,
Dads are so proud,
Time Flies,
so take every moment and make it last,
before you know it,
they are on their own.

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle:)

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...