Sunday, October 4, 2009

My retreat

Yes, I know I haven't written that much lately. I have had alot of crosses to bear lately and homeschooling is just alot more this year with a 7th grader and 5th grader. I went to an awesome retreat this weekend and I almost didn't make it. If it was not for a good friend of mine telling me she would miss me at the retreat, I would have missed one of the best retreats in awhile. God was working through her. The theme Fear Not! was so appropriate for me this year. Sr. Nancy Kelleher was awesome how she relates God in our everyday life and how to live with your crosses. I know God has many more crosses for us to bear in the coming months and many didn't changes, but somehwhere in there, there will be a set of pearls from God. I had so much time to be with God just him and I and I finally surrendered last night what I needed to surrender for some time. I will be writing more in the next couple of weeks and let you know about the adventure God will be sending us on, many mini adventures. You guys know how much I love change! Well say a prayer for us for tomorrow. God Bless!

Praising Him,
Noelle:)

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...