Monday, May 24, 2010

Review: Faith and Life : The Life of Grace

Finishing this book was amazing, I learned things about my faith I never realized. My daughter has a deepen sense of her faith and what Grace is. Through Mary, we get a deeper and closeness to her son, Jesus. Her simple fiat is how Jesus' remarkable life, mission and Passion came to be. God is awesome in his many ways of revelation. In this book you learn about the 7 Sacraments, the Cardinal Virtues, the Doctrine of Grace, Faith Hope, and Charity, Divine Revelation, the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit and how to live as a Confirmed Person in Christ, and Mary as a Mediatrix of grace.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...