Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Chloe!

You have become the young women, I knew you would become. I look at you today and I am so proud to call you my daughter. I have watched a young spirited little girl grow up to be a fun-filled young women who is convicted in her beliefs, who is filled with the Holy Spirit and the walk with God. The wonderful and awesome artist you have shown us has, only enhanced your spirit and love of Nature and the ocean. Your kindness for a stranger and friends alike has shown the compassion you have for God's creatures. This year will be probably be one of the most exciting in your life, 8th grade, with graduation and Confirmation upon you. Enjoy all the milestones that come upon you and savor it. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Smart said...

asma.ksa2004@yahoo.com

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...