Sunday, January 2, 2011

For the Love of Saint Nick






I read for The Love of Saint Nick, what a great book!  It is a tear jerker, so this is your TISSUE ALERT.  It is a story about two boys and their father who is naval commander.  Their mother died a couple years before.  They moved from California to Michigan. In Michigan they had a nanny that took care of them and brought them to Mass. While in Michigan, an extraordinary event event happened on Christmas Eve to the younger of the two boys that changed their lives forever.  It also changed their relationship with Jesus and their faith in him.  You will have to read the book to find out what happened.


http://www.amazon.com/Love-St-Nick-Garasamo-Maccagnone/dp/1439210128

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...