Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Book Review : The Magician's Nephew

The Magician's Nephew is the first in the series of The Chronicles of Narnia.  It starts with two kids Polly and Digory having adventures going into different world's, through his Uncle Andrew's magic bracelets.  They stumble into this world of Charn, where by accident bring the Witch back into their world. She comes with them into Narnia.  It is very descriptive how Narnia begins, with Aslan's song awakening it.  The children  help Aslan protect Narnia from the Ice Witch.  It kept us glued wanting more.  It did answer a couple of questions for me:  Where the Ice Witch came from?  Where the wardrobe came from?  To find out more read the book.  I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...