Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To My Daughter

No words can express how proud I am of you.  In a couple of weeks you will be graduating from 8th grade.  What a long ride we had, and yet as I write this tears filled my eyes.  I watched you grow from a shy little girl to a confident young lady.  We saw you struggle in school which lead you to be homeschooled.  As we look where you have started you have accomplished so much.  You are an awesome artist, with Art and in Music.  Even after being diagnosed with a Learning Disability this year, you rose up to the challenge and accomplished so much.  You are the best part of me and I am so proud to be called your Mother.  The Blessed Mother has always shown me the way to guide you.  As you move into High School next year, let her guide you too.  When obstacles in the rode come and they will, look to Her and to Jesus to guide you through them.  I am so proud of you. 

“To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.”

Te Amo,
Mom

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...