Monday, June 20, 2011

Graduation 2011

I am finally rested what a weekend!  My daughter graduated on Saturday at our Homeschool co-op with 4 other kids, high school and 8th grade graduation.  The  speech was awesome.  Both my daughter and I cried. She talked about how much credit she gave to her parents who homeschooled her and how much they sacrificed for her.   As I started this journey six years ago, I would have never imagined the fruits God has given me. Many people who I once was friends with have walked out of lives.  But many more awesome friends have stayed for the journey with us.  I have met amazing people through this journey. Some have become our closest and dearest friends and I love you.  You all know who you are. As a family we have grown closer to God.  The education my daughter has received has far surpassed the education she would have ever got in a school.  Schools no longer has the classical education our children are receiving.  I truly give Kolbe Academy in Napa Valley, CA alot of the credit.  They have shown us how God truly works through this type of education.  Our journey will continue into high school with them.  I am very proud of my daughter as she has become an independent learner.  Her walk with God is truly amazing to watch.  I so wish at her age I was so foundational in my faith like she is.  God Bless the Class of 2011!

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...