Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bridges of Faith

I am in a Bridge of faith right now.  It is a bridge I closed down many years ago.  God wants me to take this huge leap and I am really scared to jump.  I went to a Tent Revival tonight at church.  It has given me the strength to write this blog entry and admit to it. I will cross My bridge. It will be difficult but, I will spend some time there learning how to cross it slowly and enjoy the view. I will leave you will this final thought--  I read The Life as a Mom blog.  She says this about Bridges:
Your Bridge
You may be on a bridge. You may be climbing a big, steep mountain. You may be venturing into a frightening valley.
Whether this is a pleasure trip or not, God is there to sustain you, to guide you, to walk with you along the way. It may be a bucket-list kind of adventure, like mine.
It may be a journey that you never asked for — and wish you could turn back from. It may pull you into “survival mode” when really all you want to do is “life as normal.”
But, it is a season. And you will survive. 

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...