Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Wishes and Evaluation of the year

    It's been awhile since I have been on.  A lot has changed in my life the past 6 months.  First, I have been homeschooling for 6 years and my oldest entered into high school.  She is still homeschooling and loves it.  My son is going to be officially tested for Asperger's at the beginning of 2012 will continue to be home schooled too. So we will see.  I went back to work part-time working for an awesome employer, Homeschool Connections as a monitor.  I absolutely love it.
     God is sending me on a different journey than I was going to go on.  I was planning to start teaching online again and still might do that, but He is calling me on a journey he started me on in third grade--Writing.  It is scary thing to process.  As the Blessed Mother said," The Almighty has done Great Things." Nothing is impossible for God.  My son has me back on this quest, Asperger's has become front and center lately.  In prayer today, I got my answer.  I will write about it in another blog.  Great things are to come.
    I have a Christmas Wish for you all a safe and healthy Christmas and New Year.
     I want to wish all my Jewish friends a Happy Hanukkah!
     I wish everyone a very Blessed Christmas! For those on the other side of the Atlantic Have a Happy Christmas!

Please Remember that Christmas is Christmas because of Christ who dwells in us.

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle
 

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...