Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gluten free baking

Okay so this is my second year being Gluten Free.  I have some really good recipes and some new ones I tried this year and failed.  I need to find a good sugar recipe for my daughter.  My attempt failed.  Uggh!!! So if anyone out there reads my blog and has a good one let me know.  I haven't found a really good one yet. Someday I hope to have a hang of it all.  My kids are totally gluten free, but I will be making it totally over starting after Christmas for my health and to be a great example to my children.
 On a side note after the holidays, we will be going sugar free and using agave and honey entirely to bake and use with tea and such.  We will see how it works.

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle:)

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...