Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review: IEW Student Writing Intensive B

What can I say about IEW?   So much.  First of all Andrew Pudewa is so amazing.  My kids absolutely love his dvd's.  I have two children who struggled with writing.  This program taught them grammar, mechanics, and an amazing love for writing, with some added humor into it. In my opinion,  I think he should be a drama teacher also. Both of my kids journal after using this program. Their writing has been  100 times better than it was prior.  They really know how to teach writing to struggling writers. I highly recommend this for learning disabled students who struggle.  I love this program and their products.  Yes next year we will be continuing with Teaching the classics and two other writing programs they have.  I absolutely love this program.  Thank you Andrew for this amazing program!

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...