Thursday, June 7, 2012

What a year!

Yes I homeschool and proud of it!  I am finishing my first year of High School with my daughter.  I would love to say it was easy because I am a certified teacher.  Life is hard and we had some unexpected medical issues pop up for, which hopefully will be resolved over the summer.  She had a difficult year and I am so proud of her plowing through adversity this year and winning. She worked really hard. I am very proud to say in a week she will be a 10th grader.  My son rose up to challenges this year too. He will be a 8th grader soon. What a proud mother I am of my soon to be 8th grader and 10th grader! I have two awesome teens whom I am very proud are my children.  Now I am off to finish portfolios, reports and the end of the year paperwork which I love by the way.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...