Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Abiding Faith

Well Christmas has come and gone. Christmas was just they way I envisioned it for years--Holy and still. God has been teaching me patience and to be still and listen all year. To finally get it on Christmas was such a Blessing and Grace. I am so grateful for His patience. This has been a year of struggles for us, financially, and spiritually, but our Faith has flourished. This is what God truly wants us to see. Homeschooling has been such a Blessing to me this past year. I finally been able to see the fruits of my labor over the last three years. I can see God in them like I never did before. The Rosary has become the center of our strength. I found adoration online--www.savior.org , so I have been able to do adoration at night after everyone goes to sleep. Through Advent and Christmas, I kept hearing resounding over and over--Mary's simple yes changed the world. Our simple Yes will bring joy to our life and the next life with Jesus. I have come along way this past 4 years. The world teaches us to have a successful career and climb up the ladder of success--but at what price. Through Homeschooling and giving it all up, I found my success in my family and God to be what I was missing all those years that I was searching. When I say Homeschooling was a Blessing, it was. It truly saved my life and soul. Greg is getting laid off in February officially. We have prayed and realized that this is truly a Blessing. God has change for us in the new year coming. I will keep you all updated. Through all of this our faith has becomes stronger, abiding faith. Always remember when God closes a rotting door , he opens a beautiful window somewhere else. Thank you all for prayers, please keep praying. Thanks!


Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...