Friday, December 5, 2008

God's Lessons and Gifts

Since I was little my Gift to God has been my positive attitude no matter has happened in my life. My smile has helped me remember God in walk everyday of life with him. Yesterday was the first time in along time I was ever really nervous going into a doctor's office. I have an awesome doctor though. He told me that the cyst had shrunk and it was a benign cyst. He told me many other things I wrote down about vitamin supplements he wanted me to take, no mammography until I hit 40 and lots of other information. Then he tackled my question about my pain on the left side, which he strongly thinks is hormonal, how he wanted to do blood tests mid-cycle, how it could be pre-menpoupausal and such. Then he told me two things I could definitely do to alleviate it besides the pain meds--one was a hysterectomy which he doesn't recommend surgery since my uterus is healthy at the moment. The other was to get pregnant, which I was shocked that my doctor would even recommend, since I have surrendered and left everything in God's hands, that it totally up to God. He has Blessed my life so much, I would never say no if that was His Will for me. I am reminded of Mary, Our Blessed Mother. Her simple Yes led to something much greater than she realized at the moment she said it. A Messiah for our people and our World. That was her gift to us. We all have a gift that God has given us. What is your gift? Through our walk in Life God sends us Little Lessons to work and to see. Don't be blind to the messages He is sending you. Blessed are those who do not see and yet believe.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...