Sunday, November 23, 2008

Giving Thanks

The Feast of Christ the King is today. I am thankful for a lot that my Lord and Savior has given me. I can't imagine homeschooling without Him in my life. I can't imagine going through my life without Him. I can't imagine going through what we have without Him. The thing I am most grateful for is Him. Despite the roadblocks we have had as a family lately, my faith in Him has never faltered. It may have had a side trip on a really bad day, but I always knew He was walking along with me. We rejoice in God in the good times and bad, no matter what circumstances come our way. And believe lately, it has been a rough road to climb. We have focused on Him and not the storm around us. When Jesus ask Peter to walk toward Him on the water, he told Him to focus on him and not the storm or the water. Keep my eyes on Jesus, because His Grace is enough for me. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Praising Him,
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...