Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blessings and Growing up Homeschooling

Well it has been 3 years since I started homeschooling. I sat in bed at 4 am because I was awoken by the skunk that nicely sprayed outside my bedroom window. The quiet, stillness and was just really with God. And for once I was in tuned to Him and where my life was going. I realized I needed to change the way I home schooled and possibly offer classes to other homeschoolers. So I am going to pray on it. Finally realized a lot of the gifts I have I can offer to the homeschooling community and through prayer I will one at a time.
Being an introverted person writing has come so much easier to me than dialogue. Writing has always been my forte and decided, with my teaching background to sit down and write a book at my pace with my busy schedule. Developing an academic co-op is going to be a bit more complicated, but I feel called to both so I will pray and do it for the Glory of God, who prompted this.
I feel like college was a million years ago, when I decided to make a difference in this world to kids. I am making a difference to a small audience, but big enough to make a great difference in their lives.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...