Monday, March 8, 2010

Faith and Life Religion Series

This year we did Grade 5 for (ds) and Grade 7 (dd). I learn much in teaching them Religion. They will be more educated than I was because of the Faith and Life series. It explains scripture and has you read scripture throughout the teaching of it. I would recommend this series for anyone who is teaching their children catechism at home. The activities they have linked with the videos they recommend is an awesome way to teach religion. Grade 7 is the preparation for Confirmation through explaining how to live a life of Grace along with the actual confirmation book. Grade 5 is The explanation of the Creed in detail and how the Creed affects our moral life.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...