Monday, March 22, 2010

One Yes can change the World

Yes, today like all of you, I woke up not in a good mood. Then I prayed and realized one Yes can change the world. This Thursday is the Feast of The Annunciation of the Lord. Our Blessed Mother was so confident in her decision. Mary's one Yes changed the World. The savior walked among us and saved us. His one Yes to suffer for our sins, saved us. These were selfless act of Love for God, but their one Yes changed the World. I realized that we will all meant to be with our Loving and merciful God and that is what matters. No matter what happens, God brings good out of bad, because Jesus and Mary's one Yes changed the world.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...