Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Making Music Praying Twice--Lent


This program is awesome. The songs and lyrics are so musical, with the different instruments they use also.The way they lay out the whole program, the structure, the intesity, the involvement with each student. This could be used through 5th grade. I am currently using it with my 5th grader, who really likes this program. It will be too babyish beyond that. We don't use all the songs, but the ones we use are so good. A ccd program should pick this up. As a homeschooling mom, I could see this idea for a co-op setting also. I give this an A++. Yes it is that good in my opinion.

1 comment:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

Is there a link or website for this program?

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...