Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday to my daughter!

Fourteen years ago, I was Blessed by such an amazing gift, my daughter at 2:30 in the afternoon. She has changed my life.  A child changes your life.  They become the best part of you.  I thank God each day for that.  There were tough times in our lives, but she always help me be strong through it.  She is an amazing daughter. I blinked and you grew up.  I am so proud to be her mother. She is becoming quite a young woman. Her journey with God is an amazing one as her watch you walk it.   To my daughter: As you go into High School this year,  remember 4 years goes so fast.  Life is fleeting.  Do the things you enjoy, be with those you love, and above all enjoy the journey.  Try new things, like photography.  Develop your art more, you are an amazing artist.  Above all know how much we love you and stand by you no matter what.  I love you.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...