Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well Thanksgiving is upon us! This a time of Thanksgiving and appreciation for many things. Here is my list:
I am so thankful for many things.
I am thankful for the family I have, my two wonderful children, my awesome husband who puts with my high maintenance personality, and my parents and family.
I am thankful for my Sisters and Brothers in our Church, who have become dear to my heart.
I am thankful for all the homeschooling mothers who showed me the ropes when I was about to give up, especially Mary and Marissa.
I am thankful for being able to get closer to God these past 3 years.
I am thankful for being able to home school my two children who are where God needs them to be at this moment.
I am thankful for God's guidance through homeschooling and raising two beautiful kids.
I am thankful for God showing how suffering brings us closer to him.
I am thankful for our two kids walking in the Light of God and Blessed through the Holy Spirit.
I am thankful for God showing me that homeschooling is my vocation and where He needs me to be at this moment.
I am thankful for God showing me how to be humble.
Most of all I thankful for Him showing the awesome Love he has for all us as God's children.

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...