Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Child's Geography: Explore the Earth











We had a fantastic journey through this book. It has discussion questions, along with postcards along the journey. It is written in narrative form and very accurate. It is a Christian Geography study. God is brought into every lesson on how amazing the Earth he created is for us and what an amazing God we have.You start with the Earth as a ball of sphere and go through the layers of the earth, the oceans, and landmasses, through the layers in the atmosphere, and end up at the conclusion with the different zones on the earth. It also has a page on each chapter for extended resources for reading and research. I whole-heartedly would recommend this book for any child. it give a wonderful view of geography. I have already bought Book 2 for next year. What an awesome journey we had through God's divine Earth!

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...