Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Handbook for Catholic Moms , Bibles and Books, Gifts For Mom, Seasonal Gift Ideas at The Catholic Company









The Handbook for Catholic Moms , Bibles and Books, Gifts For Mom, Seasonal Gift Ideas at The Catholic Company

If I could have any gift in the world, it would be this awesome book. For all of you that know me, I am a book reader. I am constantly have my nose in some book. I can't wait for this book to come out. This looks like an awesome book. I am biased because I know the author from Catholic Mom and she is an awesome person. I hope she sells alot of this book and has great success!

2 comments:

Tracey Designs and Artworks said...

I am planning on getting this for myself also ~ thanks so much for this reminder :0 )

Unknown said...

Noelle thanks so much for mentioning my book! Lisa, CatholicMom.com

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...