Friday, February 26, 2010



I remember the day, Chloe started watching Hannah. We grew up with her. Now 3 years later, as they go into their last episode. It is just so sad, yep happy. Miley has grown up. I see my daughter, who was in her cocoon almost ready to fly off to become that Magnificent Butterfly. I will miss her too, when she does. Good Luck Miley, you have an awesome voice. You taught my daughter to be proud of singing and writing songs, along with painting. We will miss you!! This is a tissue alert.

2 comments:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

Miley says "good bye" is the last episode for the SEASON. The commercials say SEASON FINALE.

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

Although there's a rumor that season 4 the NEW season that will start later this year, will be the LAST season.

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...