Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Faith

I am sitting here thinking about forks in the road. We are at a crossroads at this time. I am waiting for God to send me a sign of which way we are to go. My faith is so deep rooted than it was years ago that now I wait patiently for the signs. I read a home school newsletter this morning that explained faith as believing in something you cannot see. Maybe that is a a true definition. Though I know God is always around me. I can see Him through other people and in things that happen in my life. Things always happen for a reason. Whenever he closes a door, he opens a window somewhere else. My faith has gotten us through a lot lately in this family. I found my window in writing and started to freelance again. Where is yours?

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...