Thursday, March 19, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

1. This week was what I can say that it was awful. Even through this rough week, God was by my side. He poked sunshine into this awful week by on Saint Joseph's Day having Greg sign up for a job fair at Rutgers University. He got laid off and has been looking for a job. This was an awesome thing in my eyes. Only God's Divine intervention this could happen on such a day!

2. I learned a few lessons in motherhood about preteens this week, especially when lying is occurring and how to handle it. I learned that being calm and just explaining that everything has consequences is the best way to handle it.

3. I also learned the closer I get to God, the more tests I will have to undergo especially in the society we will live today.

4. I also realized that as crazy as my extended family is I need to show them how the Light of Christ has transformed my life, even when they think I am nuts. I am in good company. During Jesus' time they thought he was nuts too. Now I just give up all of my sufferings to His Holy Cross.

5. I also learned that how much a child may be disobedient you have to love them through it all.

Yes, we have had a rough week. God has Blessed us through it all!

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle:)

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...