Thursday, March 26, 2009

Small Success

FaithButton

1. Drama is finally over for the year. The kids did such a great Job! We can finally have some down time as a family, which I have been missing.

2. I realized this is the Lent God wants to show me what true sacrifice is. All these things I think are bumps in the road are actually signs for getting closer to Him. I am so thankful for the insight He has given me.

3. We are catching up with all our school work this week due to the mini vacation we had last week. God has Blessed us this week with time. We went on a Trip to the State House. We got to see where the Governor's office is. My son was very impressed with all the state senate room and the congressional room. He told me later maybe I could be a congressman someday. Maybe He could change some of the ways we do stuff in this state and country. God Bless Him!

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

What a GREAT list!! What inspiring thoughts for my family!!!

Thanks for your blog, this post, and sharing it!

God Bless!

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...