Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spending time with Jesus

In watching the Nativity over Advent, something that the actress who played Mary has been stuck in my head. She said"The Almighty has done great things for us." Sometimes we don't realize those things until we are in the midst of it. When God calls us to do things we drag our feet, like the little child complaining of why we need to go to bed early. Well mine has been my writing. One would ask why. Writing is the gift God has always given to me and I chose other things over doing it. Writing takes time, which means I would have to plan and be organized. I am learning that. God is patience and kind with me. He has realized that I need Hope to be organized. My hope reminder is on my mantel right now. The big letters of Hope to constantly remind me through the day to have Hope that God will show me how to do and when to find the time to do it. This morning I walked my morning walk and he gave me a great idea for my first article back. So as long as he keeps inspiring I will freelance again. My Savior guides me through life. Embracing the faith through walking on a tightrope sometimes is hard at times. Through these hard economic times focusing on The Almighty is where we should be focusing. God Bless you all!

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...