Monday, March 16, 2009

Surrendering

Surrendering is my thought for the night. I have always tried to do God's will. Surrendering I realized is like an onion. It has many layers. Once you fully surrender something there is something else you need to surrender to get closer to Him. Being open to allow Him to work through you sometimes is a scary thing, and not question it. It brings the most love you can ever feel from God. Last week was a surrendering week, a testing week of that. I was not sure if I would make it through, but I did. With the great love of my husband and family I did, and they never even realized what I needed but gave their help when I asked for it. I also believe allowing people to help you through tough times is another way to surrender and be open to God. This past year, I saw through that through my immediate family after I got sick. I thank God every day for the family I have and the life I have. He has Blessed me many times. May He Bless you all!

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...