Thursday, March 5, 2009

Small successes for Lent!

FaithButton

1. I can actually move my back today after pulling it out. Thank you Tiger Patch and 10 hours of sleep!

2. Many prayers have been answered since my husband's layoff. Today I have two. First, he is going to a job fair on March 19 on Saint Joseph's Feast Day. I think that is a good sign. Thank you Saint Joseph! Second, I decided to start writing again. This has a been on going battle with me. I used to freelance and then came the kids. So God has impressed upon me this is the way I need to go. Blogging has helped me to start writing again. Thanks you Jesus!!

3. I also went to Maureen Whittmann's online seminar on living books last night, which I loved. I have been leary to go that way--but after last night I am definitely doing it for art and music. So it is actual Maureen's small success , not mine.

4. I finally found something that is working with my daughter for her dyslexia, small , inexpensive imagine that-- a green transparency. The Almighty is awesome in his small gestures.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Praying for a successful job search! Glad you are blogging!

Kristi said...

I think a job fair on that day is a good sign too:) I hope your writing goes well also.

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...