Thursday, March 12, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

1. This week week my children have gotten up, ate breakfast, got dressed and took a shower and started homeschooling without any complains. This so awesome to me!

2. Our Lenten de-cluttering is starting to make head way and I am starting to recognize my house again. Praise God for the patience and sticking with it with me!

3. Most of all , I am starting to feel better after feeling sick this past 2 weeks. What an awesome thing to be able to get up and have a cup of tea without feeling nauseous.

4. For the Lord, helping us to continue through our hectic life with our family prayer time and getting closer to him each time!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Think I may also have the stomach bug - glad you are feeling better.

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...