Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Apologia Elementary Series

I have used this Science Program for the last year. I highly recommend it. I have so far used the Astronomy and Botany Book. The experiments are user-friendly and relevant to the material learned in each chapter. My kids thoroughly enjoy the notebook they have developed through this series and the drawings they have done. Notebooking is the best way for a child to learn science facts. Jeannine Fulbright's approach to learning is a blessing from God. She is very knowledgeable about each subject she writes about. I look forward to the Anatomy Book coming out this Fall. I will continue to use her elementary series until my children reach High School. Here is her site:

http://www.jeanniefulbright.citymax.com/home.html


Her current listing of books:

Exploring Creation with Astronomy

Exploring Creation with Botany

Exploring Creation with Zoology 1 (Winged Animals)

Exploring Creation with Zoology 2 (Aquatic Animals)

Exploring Creation with Zoology 3 (Land Animals)

Exploring Creation with Anatomy (due out this summer!)

Exploring Creation with Physics and Chemistry (due out in 2010)

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...