Sunday, April 26, 2009

CHAPLET Conference

The CHAPLET Conference was awesome. God was so present, you feel like a blanket of love enveloped you as you walked in. Something I have needed for awhile. The chapel was so beautiful. The vendors were awesome. I met other homeschooling mothers which was great. There were so many nuns and priests there--which was great. I know our pastor preaches about vocations--praying for the vocations. The nuns from The Slaves of the Immaculate Heart were there and some priests. I found a good book on Mary of Guadalupe there. What an awesome presence with so many vocations. Hillside Education was there, and I found Lingua Mater, which is a 7th grade Language program. They are the publisher of Mater et Magistra Magazine, which Margo Davidson is the Editor. What a joy it was to finally met Maureen Wittmann! She even signed my book. I am in the official New Jersey fan club. After talking to her and Kolbe Academy I am so confident that I can home school through High School. I even got to meet Rachael Watkins who writes The Little Flowers Manuals. I missed Danielle Bean--maybe at another conference, the only sad part. Last not least I would like to thank all the volunteers who set up this conference at CHAPLET. What an awesome response to God's calling to us to homeschool and Go Forth and evangelize.

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle:)

2 comments:

Kelly M. said...

Thank you for your kind words Noelle. I'm so glad you enjoyed your day at our conference.
You'll be happy to know all the talks were recorded and will be available for purchase, so you can buy those you liked or missed.
I'm taking a break from planning for a bit but I promise to have the talks ready to go within the next month or so!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I had an awesome time!

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...