Friday, April 3, 2009

Home School Bowling

We went bowling yesterday and my son was so excited. He saw his friends from drama. He had such a good time bowling with them and me. In the car on the way home, he said to me--He loves homeschooling because he has so many good friends. He is so right. When he was in school before we pulled him out, I would check on him during recess from afar and it was awful. He didn't make friends or play with anyone. Homeschooling has given him the confidence he never had to make lasting friendships, along with God's Divine Intervention. Thank you Lord, for allowing me to watch him grow up to be an awesome kid!


Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle:)

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...