Thursday, April 2, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

1. I finally went through all the curriculum this week and made a list of what we need for next year. After realizing that Living books needs to be a part of our curriculum, the kids love reading books about all the different things we are studying.

2. I finally started writing again, no more writer's block. Someday I am hoping to see my name on articles as a freelancer.

3. God has made me aware that small successes in our home and homeschooling are far more important than the bigger ones. We are learning about Butterflies and the kids remembered the stages from the egg to the butterfly.

4. Sometimes in walking away from things, you give God the greater Glory. It allows his Divine Intervention to take place.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

What a great list!!! Thanks for giving me some good thoughts and inspiration!! God Bless you today!!!

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...