Monday, April 20, 2009

A Divine Realization

Yesterday was Divine Mercy Sunday. I came out of out Novena quite a different person. Before Greg's lay off I was quite a different person. After his lay off, we have prioritized our money where it needed to be spent. Funny thing is that as a family we have become closer and bonded more as a family. He is enjoying the kids more. I have come out of my writer's block and started blogging about it. I have started my first article to hopefully freelance and get published, all of it God-inspired. This has been a God-given talent all my life, but I put it all on hold once we got married and the kids arrived, with our crazy schedule. God has always had his own way in showing me what direction my life needs to go in. This Lent and Easter, spring cleaning was not just the spring cleaning material things, but spring cleaning my soul and baggage not needed. Spiritually we are more connected, and homeschooling has been such an awesome family experience in our lives. Thank you God for the amazing you do in our lives everyday.

Praising Him Joyfully,
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...