Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Amy Wellborn

Here is Amy's site:http://blog.beliefnet.com/viamedia/2009/05/50-reasons.html

This made me cry. When he husband died I cried, and yet did not know them but knew that it was heart wrenching for a husband to just suddenly die. It made me think of our lives. Yes my husband is unemployed, but through all of this we still have each other. I know that God is always at our sides but sometimes it is still hard, especially going through grief. You never truly get over the grief and you still miss the person who left you, whether it is a grandparent or uncle. They are still a part of you. The closer in your walk with God, I find the more your heart is affected by things they never were before, and the more you feel the Love of God envelope you like a blanket. God Bless Amy and her children!

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...