Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life Happens and then God steps in

Well I am finally back to writing agin after a relapse of a month or so, due kids activities. God is drawing me closer through writing again. This where he wants me to be so I am on that journey again. My life has been nuts lately and now I spinning a part-time freelancing job into it--that ought to be fun. I just decided there are some things my hubby with have to take charge of life the softball practices and games, while I try to write and do everything else. He does help, but he is also looking for a job so I hate to ask. Good News I got an awesome Catholic Planner to help me staring this July--we are going to be on the road alot this summer, partly due to a writing project I decided to undertake, hopefully I will make the deadline. If not I could always send it to another magazine--hehehe. I honestly thought I was going back to teaching. Last night I got a clear message that is not where I am needed, so I leaving it all in The Almighty's hands. So Good News I will be a Catholic author sometime in the future, bad news my teaching career is the one I will have at home homeschooling at least for now. The funny thing one always says yes when everything is going good. When the bad times comes saying yes is harder but means so much more! So I am back doing something I love, which has always been the first passion in my life.

Praising Him Joyfully(even through some hard times),
Noelle

No comments:

Governor and Voting

I rarely put up political posts but today I will.  Today my son voted for the first time in our NJ primary for governor.  It has saddened me...